Newborn photography | ExpatWoman.com

Newborn photography

Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 01:13

Can anyone recommend a new born photographer who doesnt cost the sky? I enquired at pink pepper and their prices are outrageous.
TIA

Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 17:35
If budget is your concern, you may want to consider a freelance photohobbyist but works are very professional looking, call this number: 0556607526 She's a medical doctor by profession but saw her newborn baby photoshoots and it was all gorgeous!
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 22:56
Alex and sapphire at barefoot dubai are amazing with newborns, take gorgeous pics...total baby whisperers! I was also horrified by pink pepper prices, barefoot included all images in the price of the shoot, no hidden charges. Came to me, had lots of lovely props too. Thoroughly recommend. http://barefootdubai.com
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 18:46
My previous reply is missing. Anyways I just read an email about 15% discount at goldfish for expatwoman clients.
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 15:26
Try 'Barefoot Dubai'. Owned and operated by a lovely English man called Alex. He has a young child himself so is excellent with children. His photos and lovely….check out the website
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 10:45
I just had a photoshoot at Cinemalerba. WOW. This was by far better than I had expected! It was a glamour shoot, but we saw their albums, they do some great albums for weddings and babies too. The photoshoot I paid for costs me 2.500 aed, it includes a 20 page photo book of 20 x 20 cm. With cover box and I can pick the cover options. I upgraded because I had first taken the basic offer for 2000 AED. but once I saw the images I knew I had to upgrade. So glad I did. This photographer comes to your house if you like, with me she brought a whole bunch of back drop options, lights, even a hairpiece she designed herself because I wanted a soft romantic image. I really did not feel comfortable going to a studio, and now that i have experienced this, I can tell you this is something you should really consider with a baby. Because at home, you are in your babies safe environment, so he/she will be comfortable. I do not have small babies any more, but if I did, I would not hesitate. Hope this is of help to you. ;)
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 16:23
First impression, check their ws or their fb page. They r really good
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 08:46
Goldfish every time for us. They have just done the shoot for our second and its just a brilliant as it was for our first! :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY