A long shot but | ExpatWoman.com

A long shot but

Latest post on 25 April 2015 - 13:13
Or you can ask the maintenance company who you are usually dealing with if they can bring a replacement piece. (Mplus, hitches and glitches, Jim will fix it, Etc). Probably will be with a markup, but at least no worry for you.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 14:43
I found mine at Ace hardware. There is a store in festival city and one in Al Barsha.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 14:26
Like the tip Belinda:cool:
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 12:30
Take a fridge magnet with you, when it sticks it is not stainless steel! :idea:
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 12:20
Al Quoz has a host of building material supply shops that sell good quality products. Just make sure they are stainless steel.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 12:17
Thank you for your suggestions Norak. I hadn't thought of that.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 11:27
You can buy them from most sanitary shops -- even Karama/Satwa, etc. However, please be sure to make sure they are stainless steel as the others will rust very easily and quickly. Trust me, I know. I bought a number of them from a shop in Satwa and was "assured" that they were stainless steel --- they were not! I would buy from a named sanitary ware shop. You'll pay quite a bit more, but it will be worth it.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 11:09
Does anyone have an idea where I could purchase the silver drain floor pieces that are installed in most kitchens /bathrooms of Meadows/Springs houses. It's a fitted metal square piece that fits into the floor like a tile and a round cover that then fits into the metal piece. Has anyone seen them around? Ours are really rusty and I need them changed. TIA Your best bet is Dragon Mart, take a photo with you

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY