Which Dr to recommend for Hyaluron injections | ExpatWoman.com

Which Dr to recommend for Hyaluron injections

Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 12:12

I would like to get my frown line reduced and looking to get hyaluron injections instead of Botox. Can someone recommend a good doctor and if you have done it before speak about experience and perhaps price range.

TIA

Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 15:10
sarahlou123, I hoped that you answer as I like always your recommendations. The line is deep:( and I have it for many years but always hated it I don't have the frown line but my friend did and at first tried botox which eased it a little. She then used Restylane and it disappeared completely.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 15:00
sarahlou123, I hoped that you answer as I like always your recommendations. The line is deep:( and I have it for many years but always hated it
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 14:38
I would like to get my frown line reduced and looking to get hyaluron injections instead of Botox. Can someone recommend a good doctor and if you have done it before speak about experience and perhaps price range. TIA Isn't it the key ingredient in Juvederm or Restylane? How deep is your frown line? I have had fillers here and used Dr Jaffar Khan and DR Allen Rezai in the past. Both are very good but expect to pay AED2500. Results are immediate
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 14:28
noone did hyaluron?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY