Need some breastpump recommendation | ExpatWoman.com

Need some breastpump recommendation

Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 16:26

Hello Ladies, we are expecting again and started the baby shopping.

Wondering if you could help me with choosing the right breastpump, I heard Medela are really good but couldnt choose between the mini electric and tge single swing, anyone has used any of them?

Any other brand to recommend?

Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 14:20
I actually stopped working, so I ll be breastfeeding full time, I ll use only to express some extra milk and store it. which once did you use?
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 21:33
It really depends on the usage. Do you work and need to use it on daily basis or occasional use? For working mom the best option is the Medela pump in style double electric as you get the job done much quicker! For occasional you can use smaller ones! I used it and the hands free version was the best!
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 18:14
thank you Ladies :)
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 17:02
Congratulations! I think Medela brand is probably one of the best. I used the mini electric through 2 babies and it worked great. It was easy to use and clean too and I had no problems with it. Good luck.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 16:42
I used a Medela Swing on a recommendation from a lactation consultant in the UK. I found it easy to use and clean. Mine lasted through both childen. Don't know how it compares with the mini electric though.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY