Robbie williams tickets | ExpatWoman.com

Robbie williams tickets

Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 17:36

Bit of a disaster - just found out this afternoon that our babysitter is now unable to babysit on Sat ev - sent an e-mail to ticketmaster to request a refund to be told that today at 12.00 was the cut off for refunds!! Tried to explain the circumstances but to no avail! Does anyone have an e-mail or number for someone at TM that isn't just a general 'customer service' contact. Alternatively anyone know of someone who would want to buy the 2 tickets - they are general admission - I think 395 each - would be happy to sell for 600 for the pair.
<em>edited by Saraabc on 24/04/2015</em>

Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 23:49
Why should the promoter have to pay because your babysitter let you down ? The refunds were for people who couldn't manage the change of date... Best bet is to try and sell them - plenty of Facebook groups to choose from but I don't think it's sold out yet so unless you drop the price I doubt anyone will be interested... Or you could try for another agency - surely they should have been able to provide you with an alternative... The promoter refunded tickets for this concert, as they changed the date, but the OP missed the deadline. Yes, I know
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 23:48
Well done :party:
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 20:59
Tickets sold! :)
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 23:18
Thank u for your kind input doubting Thomas, FYI we had another childcare arrangement organised for the original date which had to be changed when the concert date changed. Do u mean an agency for babysitting?! I'd never leave my child with an unknown random person from a maid agency, a friend was going to babysit who is now unable to do so as she is ill. I'm sure people are requesting refunds for a large variety of reasons caused by the date change, my reason is as valid as anyone's. Tickets r advertised on Dubizzle & FB, but u are correct there are loads advertised as not a sell out. If anyone knows of anyone looking pls let me know.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 21:09
Why should the promoter have to pay because your babysitter let you down ? The refunds were for people who couldn't manage the change of date... Best bet is to try and sell them - plenty of Facebook groups to choose from but I don't think it's sold out yet so unless you drop the price I doubt anyone will be interested... Or you could try for another agency - surely they should have been able to provide you with an alternative...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY