Tanning | ExpatWoman.com

Tanning

Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 12:48
I am fair skinned and have spray tanned for many years...however it isn't a regular weekly treat as it fades quickly and can look patchy, not ideal when going to the gym everyday either for me. The only cream gradual tanner i have found to be even in tone is the Dove brand. I cannot find Dove here (the gradual tanner cream) so i order online or bring back from Australia when i visit. I use one by Garnier ( Orangey bottle)it is also a gradual tanner and moisturizer, it smells divine. You can get it at home ( UK) and maybe Australia It gives you a lovely golden even tan. I apply it every day and it comes out quickly I find the dove smells a bit funny
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 12:16
I am fair skinned and have spray tanned for many years...however it isn't a regular weekly treat as it fades quickly and can look patchy, not ideal when going to the gym everyday either for me. The only cream gradual tanner i have found to be even in tone is the Dove brand. I cannot find Dove here (the gradual tanner cream) so i order online or bring back from Australia when i visit.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 00:46
... Spray tan is ok...just you need to choose good one, high quality. You need to know , that it has "specific" smell and if your skin is problematic, you can have more "blackheads" after. I could recommend you two products : Bioderma Photoderm Autobronzant Spray and Teracotta Sunless Gel from Guerlain( perfect one- no smell, easy to apply). Plus you can use Beta Carotine - it will protect your skin as antioxidant and with time will give your skin light tanned appearance.
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 19:03
Thank you SueB!
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 17:09
I am a canadian scottish white. that means my legs cannot possibly get any whiter. Someone recently recommended the Majestic Salon for spray tan,, med. She has been going for a long time and has a lovely tan. So, give it a whirl. Sheets wash well. All my sheets are white.
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 14:34
Ok thank you, does it normally wash out in the machine (the stained sheets) or is it usually ruined after a while of doing it? Thanks again! <em>edited by Jcoc56 on 24/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 13:44
You can do the spray tans. They fade after a while and they can rub off on white, light coloured clothing etc.
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 13:24
It's me again with another beauty question as the eyelash extension one helped me so much! Thank you all. This time it's about tanning.. I'm fair skinned so I don't go out sunbathing here in dubai, just save for holidays for health reasons but I seem to be SO pale compared to so many people here, especially when I'm at a gym session it's really obvious, I've even been asked if I'm ok!! so I'm wondering, I've never fake tanned in a salon, is it really for one off special occasions/ not for every day use?! and does it come off on white sheets when you do use it? At the moment I'm using a gradual tanner, it works, but it fades looking a bit funny sometimes, even with some of that I look pale still! Any other recommendations for a bit Of a healthy glow? Thank you!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY