Driving lessons | ExpatWoman.com

Driving lessons

Latest post on 25 April 2015 - 08:38

Hello

I have been here 3 years, but have never driven here nor on the right hand side of the road. I now feel too nervous to start. Thought I should conquer that fear with a few lessons. I have my licence here. Any information any kind person has for a driving instructor they have liked, would be gratefully recieved.

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:46
I am planning to take a driving license in Dubai. please guide me which driving institute is good, means who are having nice lady instructor. male instructor also preferable if there is no other option. who can teach me driving very nicely. I have my home country driving license but in Dubai its left hand side driving so bit scary. Please guide me.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 23:06
the driving instruction here isnt up to uk standards they will teach you all their bad habits... which there are many!
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 23:06
the longer you leave it the worse your fear becomes... just go out on a friday morning and try... go to empty car parks or drive down the yas road... practice makes perfect!
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 21:19
Hi Soby, glad you asked this as I too am terrified about driving on the right hand side of the road and was considering lessons (even though I've driven for 15 years back home!)