Which Pasta should i buy for my baby | ExpatWoman.com

Which Pasta should i buy for my baby

Latest post on 25 April 2015 - 21:14

which pasta should i buy for my baby? the spagetti is too long even when i cut it with scissors he can't eat it. I want to do baked pasta (béchamel) and of course he won't be able to eat it. what do you guys do? He is 9 months old.
Thanks

Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 17:48
I give my 8 month old Penne pasta with whatever sauce we're eating. He can pick it up in his hands and shovel it into his mouth. Most ends up on the floor but at this age food is for fun and learning about eating.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 10:33
Pretty much any supermarket, sometimes they don't have the stars they have the ones that look like rice or baby shells. So you find them quicker, they keep them in the pasta section near the pastas with shapes for children. (Not the baby section).
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 10:25
Spinneys and Waitrose normally have a couple of 'baby' pasta shapes available, generally in the organic section.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 09:49
My baby also took well to pasta early on. I don't remember exactly how old she was but I used alphabets (for soup, they're very small) and I believe they had a flower/star shape as well. Also vermicelli with rice...you could later on try orzo but it's a much thicker texture... in the supermarkets. <em>edited by Cherpie on 26/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 08:35
Try using "baby pasta stars" google them Thank you! do you have any idea where can i find it in dubai? which supermarket? Thanks again
Latest post on 25 April 2015 - 23:42
Try using "baby pasta stars" google them

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY