looking for English teacher | ExpatWoman.com

looking for English teacher

Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 12:20

Dear All ,
thank you for your lovely site and I m looking English teacher give tuition in home to teach basic English I don't know if I can but my number but plz send me DM here

Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 21:27
I have just looked at the Classifieds and our advert has not appeared yet! I have posted it in the Miscellaneous section and hopefully it will be there tomorrow morning. :)
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 21:24
Hi Ladies, I have just posted in the classifieds section on behalf of my daughter. She is university student on a Gap year and has just completed the TESOL course to qualify to teach English, here in Dubai at the Eton Institute. She now wants to teach English to students and is happy to teach small groups if you wanted to learn together. Please think about learning together as it is more fun and easier to practice your English together. Please look at the Classifieds as we are just waiting for Admin to approve the advert. I have put my mobile number on the Classified advert. Thanks ladies and look forward to hearing from you,
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 18:14
Me too Haloshtie19 :rainbow:
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 14:00
I may be able to help. Please sms . Thanks
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 12:46
Hi Haloshtie19, Please make use of our free classifieds in your search for an English tutor: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Thank you in advance, EW Admin

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY