Back off tailgaters!? | ExpatWoman.com

Back off tailgaters!?

Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 08:00
Never been tailgated by a cab. Usually a Male in a 4X4 or an American muscle car. Very much agreed...or an old banger on the way to Sharjah!
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 21:22
This is sponsored by the Radio Network !! Do they want us to stop listening to their station then ?? lolol.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 13:25
Never been tailgated by a cab. Usually a Male in a 4X4 or an American muscle car.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 13:25
I don't really find taxis to be the problem... Now if it was big SUV's being driven by people on their phones that this was aimed at (as i suspect it is)...then I'm all for a wider roll out. Yeah good point!! I think i've had experiences in both situations. Had a taxi driver down marina road the other day who was literally an inch off the back of the van in front. But then again, like you said, the SUV's tend to get very close too!
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 13:21
I don't really find taxis to be the problem... Now if it was big SUV's being driven by people on their phones that this was aimed at (as i suspect it is)...then I'm all for a wider roll out.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 12:51
http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_faqs_Dubai_Taxi_4311.aspx Surely this should be the other way around... drivers have the app installed in their car to prevent taxi drivers tailgating... Or am I mistaken? :confused::biggrin:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY