Unexplained infertility - IVF starting in Dubai and going home to SA for the procedure | ExpatWoman.com

Unexplained infertility - IVF starting in Dubai and going home to SA for the procedure

Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 08:27
Thanks ladies, more to think about. The reason why we have chosen to start stimulation here and then go home for the procedure is I can take time off work, be at home with my family and it works out A LOT better financially. It's very expensive to do in Dubai but I get what you are saying, the flying element makes it not just a decision to do, but a bigger effort and all that. OK will keep thinking about this and let you know. Much appreciated
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 14:19
Agreed. Are you sure you want to add more stress to an already emotionally stressful time? This could also possibly effect the results.
Latest post on 26 April 2015 - 13:37
Hi mums out there, I have been told after a year and a half of trying to conceive naturally that I should seriously consider IVF. I have looked into all the costs, where, how and all and I would like to start stimulation in Dubai and then fly to SA for the procedure. Has anyone been in the same boat? If you have any advice I'd really like to hear from you. It's a tough decision to make, but we are here now and this is the next step after trying homeopathy, acupuncture, Ayurveda, yoga, you name it. Your thoughts and experiences would mean a lot right now.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY