Best buildings in business bay | ExpatWoman.com

Best buildings in business bay

Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 11:34

Hi,

We are looking to purchase a one bedroom apartment in business bay. Appreciate if someone can guide us to the buildings with best facilities & finishes apart from executive towers.

Many thanks.
<em>edited by FS on 27/04/2015</em>

Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 10:21
Thanks for the input ladies.. We went to Bay square & even though the finishes are great, the apartments come with no white goods , no gym & no pool.Considering these facts we felt it is kind of over priced. It seems most of the exisiting buildings in business bay are serviced apartments rather than residential so we are struggling to find some good quality residential units...We have our next viewing at west wharf..
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 21:11
In Bay Square building few months now and it's great. Good quality finish and styling in apt, sockets in the right place, quality tiles, good insulation, nice shower room, very easy walk to mall and boulevard! Overlooking square on inside, nice and quiet, slowly retail units are filling up so lots of coffee shops and Hilton Double tree hotel in future. Roof pool not yet complete, it's in one of the residential-only buildings, no gym if that's important for you. Only other building that was close to similar quality when I was looking in B'bay was West Wharf.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 21:25
Executive towers is bad quality, in materials and finishes, ac and electrical works, layouts and windows, then facility management. Parking is a nightmare - the spaces are dedicated to apartments but security cannot control cars who park elsewhere, hence chaotic. In general, security does not do anything, does not even greet you back. Utterly useless. Design is weird, some towers do not have proper entrance, only through the garage that smells from garbage. Difficult to get any deliveries or visitors. Damac buildings are infamous of bad quality finishes and cheapest construction. Most completed buildings in business bay are office buildings though.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 17:04
Some comments about areas in Dubai on here http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=457
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 14:51
Windsor Manor is lovely and has great access. Bay Square looks nice from the outside, haven't seen inside. We are in a DAMAC bldg which looks nice inside but actually the finishes and design is not great.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 12:20
U-Bora Residential Tower...like any building it has its flaws but overall the apartment layouts are fantastic (have not seen a nicer 2 bedroom layout in Business Bay). Pool is nice enough, gym needs work but its useable (improvements are being made). Maintenance guys are generally easy to get also which is helpful. ...and no i dont work for them, i was a tenant and now landlord. edited to add, i have a 1 bedroom and very happy with my unit. <em>edited by Goldilocks on 28/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 15:51
no idea. I know a friend who lives in Executive towers and likes it there. There are new apt/loft for sale called 'bay square', have no idea if any good but see their displays next to the road. Location of bay square is more business bay but more downtown, opposite South Ridge.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY