getting married in cyprus | ExpatWoman.com

getting married in cyprus

Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 09:22
Here's one for starters that a friend used, but she had quite a good budget http://www.marriageincyprus.com/ There are loads of good links if you just google "getting married in Cyprus", but I would definitely stay around the Larnaca area, it's only a 4 hr flight leaves here at 08:20 daily. <em>edited by Geordie expat on 30/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 09:08
to be honest it would need to be wherever is the quickest... that has a direct flight from dubai... would really appreciate the contact details of any agents you might have used as well thanks again Much as I love the North, I would suggest getting married in the South. Sorry I can't help with any agents though. Have you tried any of the big hotels around Larnaca? not yet... looking for any referrals... GE i know you're quite the Cyprus expert :-) any particular hotels or agents that you would recommend?
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 09:03
to be honest it would need to be wherever is the quickest... that has a direct flight from dubai... would really appreciate the contact details of any agents you might have used as well thanks again Much as I love the North, I would suggest getting married in the South. Sorry I can't help with any agents though. Have you tried any of the big hotels around Larnaca?
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 08:04
to be honest it would need to be wherever is the quickest... that has a direct flight from dubai... would really appreciate the contact details of any agents you might have used as well thanks again
Latest post on 29 April 2015 - 15:06
You didn't mention if you wanted to get married in North or South Cyprus, I guess the paperwork and regulations will be different.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 09:26
Hi Horizonmum, i got married in cyprus 4 years ago. we had to go to town hall 1 day before to do the paperwork and then the registar married us the following day- certificate has to attested in cyprus (the hotel sorted this for us) then in the UAE it had to be attested at the cyprus embassy in abu dhabi and then had to be stamped at the ministry of foreign affairs in dubai.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 08:02
thanks pollydxb ... will get in touch with them... anyone else here have any recommendations... we're looking for something quick and easy and to get an understanding of all the paperwork involved... is it then easy to get the certificate attested here?
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 20:20
I spoke to Elea Estate and they do everything for you. Plus you only have to be in Cyprus 3 days before they will marry you - even better!
Latest post on 27 April 2015 - 17:31
hi all... need all the info possible on getting married in cyprus... thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY