Tuesday night ladies night ..... Where to go???? | ExpatWoman.com

Tuesday night ladies night ..... Where to go????

Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 14:57

Hi
My sis in law is visiting. She's in her late 20's and would really like to go to a ladies night in Dubai. Any recommendations for a place that has a few free drinks and great atmosphere/music? Somewhere that also always men too as my hubby will be joining us! Do you have to make reservations? We are looking to go on a tues night as it's the only one we have free. Thanks :)

Latest post on 29 April 2015 - 21:05
Thanks Ladies! Just wanna make sure my hubby can come as well :)
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 21:34
Mint Leaf have a ladies night (DIFC area)
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 16:01
Lol! All ladies night venues are full of men as there are lots of boozed up ladies later in night! :P
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 15:31
I believe the Yacht Club is a good one and is always busy ... lots of men too! I think it is on a tuesday.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 15:19
Hi My sis in law is visiting. She's in her late 20's and would really like to go to a ladies night in Dubai. Any recommendations for a place that has a few free drinks and great atmosphere/music? Somewhere that also always men too as my hubby will be joining us! Do you have to make reservations? We are looking to go on a tues night as it's the only one we have free. Thanks :) Men are always at ladies nights. It is full of them www.ladiesnightdubai.com Reservations rarely needed. The Westin do one and it is usually very busy edited by sarahlou123 on 28/04/2015 <em>edited by sarahlou123 on 28/04/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY