Cove Rotana RAK, or Fujairah Rotana Resort? | ExpatWoman.com

Cove Rotana RAK, or Fujairah Rotana Resort?

Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 15:28

Hi Ladies

Would be grateful to hear your thoughts on which is better? Will be 4 adults (hubs and his 2 adult daughters), am planning on surprising him for his big 50 in June, pref somewhere less children friendly (not meant to offend).

Many Thanks

Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 06:10
i've stayed at both the Cove Rotana in RAK and the Rotana in Fujeirah recently. Both are great, family friendly, beautiful beaches, My favorite hands down in the Cove Rotana, but the Fujeirah Rotana was a splendid time as well-- and pristine beaches and lots of water activities- not to mention gorgeous mountains. you can't go wrong with either
Latest post on 29 April 2015 - 09:31
Thanks again for the feedback ladies. I booked the Cove in the end, now thinking about switching. However, it was a cracking deal, only 200 dhs per room a night, so it seemed rude not to. :)
Latest post on 29 April 2015 - 09:18
Thanks Ladies, the choice for these 2 is because Rotana has a 48 hour sale on, so they're both rather chea.... inexpensive). I'm already flying his girls over as a surprise, but thought it would be nice to spend a few days out of Dubai for a change. There are offers on groupon & cobone for both with meals included.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 18:11
Weather is better in Fujairah & less humid, I prefer Fujairah as the beach is closer to the rooms, we book the chalet type rooms in Fujairah. Coffee shops & restaurants are nicer at Cove, pool is nicer in Fujairah.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 16:21
Thanks Ladies, the choice for these 2 is because Rotana has a 48 hour sale on, so they're both rather chea.... inexpensive). I'm already flying his girls over as a surprise, but thought it would be nice to spend a few days out of Dubai for a change.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 15:59
RAK is always better than Fujairah. Fujairah and the hotels there are going fast downhill these days.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY