Dubai British School Vs Gems Wellington DSO | ExpatWoman.com

Dubai British School Vs Gems Wellington DSO

Latest post on 10 May 2015 - 09:22
Hi everyone, I would love to have some information on these 2 schools in Dubai please. Gems is too big and with state of art facilities which some young kids would not be able to use them. DBS is a much smaller school with only 3 classes in one grade.... How would you evaluate these 2 schools and what is best for your child please? Thank you. You just said that one school is too big, so surely this is a concern you have. I think you answered your own question tbh. <em>edited by Lolacat on 10/05/2015</em>
Latest post on 10 May 2015 - 09:19
Dubai British School I cannot praise enough. My son went to a bigger school before and I just felt he got lost and missed as an individual. He is thriving at Dubai British School and known by everyone. He just seems less overwhelmed and to have the focus from his teachers that he deserves. Academically he has really improved as I believe the level of teaching and learning standards to be high but personally I also believe it's because he is happy. It is a true community school who guide you through every step of the way.
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 16:46
Wellington SO is a huge school these days, well over 2000 kids I believe. Dubai British School is far smaller and they are opening a new school in Jumeirah Park. Much depends on the age of your child/ren. Check the KHDA reports on both and visit them too, if you can.
Latest post on 29 April 2015 - 14:53
Hi everyone, I would love to have some information on these 2 schools in Dubai please. Gems is too big and with state of art facilities which some young kids would not be able to use them. DBS is a much smaller school with only 3 classes in one grade.... How would you evaluate these 2 schools and what is best for your child please? Thank you.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY