Freelance Work | ExpatWoman.com

Freelance Work

Latest post on 01 May 2015 - 11:36

Hello Ladies, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on working freelance in Dubai? I know that to work, you require a labor card with the company that you are employed by. But what are the procedures if you want to work on your own? I am a qualified Swimming Teacher and would love to continue to teach in my own time. I am on my husbands visa and would like to do things by the book. If anyone has any advice, it would be very much appreciated!! Thanks!:)

Latest post on 07 May 2015 - 18:32
Hi laurelm, thank you very much for your reply! Its made a few things a bit clearer! :biggrin:
Latest post on 02 May 2015 - 10:36
Hi there - this link may help you with some information. I've heard somewhat varied details about the procedures from other people who have freelance visas (in the journalism/media industry) saying that it's not quite as tricky as this link leads you to believe. But maybe it varies somewhat from industry to industry? http://www.askexplorer.com/dubai/residents/how-tos/work-business/freelance-employment/applying-for-a-freelance-employment-visa Good luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY