Repton School OR Dis | ExpatWoman.com

Repton School OR Dis

Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 18:10

Any feedback on above school. Repton or Deira International. Thanks

Latest post on 14 October 2015 - 19:19
I'm planning to apply for my daughter for Fs1 in the Jan session. I hope it's a good decision. I really liked the junior school. I don't care much for the building and structure but the foundation section was set up great and teachers were very proactive. Any parents with kids in FS?
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 22:55
They look at reading, writing and maths.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 19:43
Assessment for year 1 how is it done!?? Does the child have to be in a certain level of reading or writing!!??
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 16:25
Lolacat you are clearly an employee for Hartland No i'm not, but are you one for another school?
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 16:07
Lolacat you are clearly an employee for Hartland
Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 11:26
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, DIS is closed for the year i am looking for! and long waiting list! Have you looked at Hartland International or Nord Anglia? Although NAS may well have a waiting list and Hartland may be nearly full. LC, I've been watching for a while and every post about schools, you bring up Hartland international - even when the post is about completely different schools in a completely different area. Why is that?
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 21:25
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, DIS is closed for the year i am looking for! and long waiting list!
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 23:27
We have 2 kids at Repton, they are very very happy. We moved them there a couple of years ago from another school and they have both really come out of their shell's, much more confident, performing a lot better academically and overall they love going to school. I do have many friends who have moved they children to other schools in the last year from Repton, but most of there children wish they were still at Repton. Like all schools it has it's ups and down, but i really think they are getting there act together in many ways. I do have a little one who has a mild learning disability, and they have been fantastic and extremely supportive, so no complaints from me at all. Happy kids = Happy parents :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY