Eukanuba dog food. | ExpatWoman.com

Eukanuba dog food.

Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 07:02

Does anyone know where I can pick up some Eukanuba dog food iN Dubai? It seems there is a problem with supplies at the moment and we are just running out!! Thanks.

Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 10:39
Thanks Big sister, we did manage to get some yesterday from Pets Delight, but we may have to consider changing if the supply issue continues, its just that we have a retriever who is sensitive to any changes in diet....! So as this suits him at the moment we will try and keep him on it, butthe one you suggest is next on my list!
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 23:13
Have you considered changing their food? The food we gave our Springers is no longer available in Dubai so we swopped to Royal Canin which is readily available and reasonably priced (for Dubai, anyway!)
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 12:39
Many thanks to all, we have tried a couple of those but there were out, will try the others today. Thanks for the info.
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 09:32
Have you tried Pets Delight at Springs or Arabian Ranches. I know the Springs branch had some last Friday when I was in. http://www.pets-delight.com/
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 09:28
DubaiPetFood are out of stock, as are most places. The manufacturer had an issue/recall.
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 08:49
Hello. Most of the vets should have them. Try calling Arab land trading, they provide food for most vets or dubaipetfood.com who deliver. Good luck.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY