Allowing potential buyers to visit our rented property,please help :( | ExpatWoman.com

Allowing potential buyers to visit our rented property,please help :(

Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 11:09

I am so fed up :(
We got our eviction notice as required, LL put the property for sale, since January, had 13 visits! We are here until December, do I have to put up with this until then??
please help.

Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 12:53
Thank you ladies for all of your replies, looks like I'm not the only one then ! I will specify days and times, hopefully that will help keep me sane, we really do want to stay here so hoping for an investor to buy.
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 12:40
Our villa has been sold and we didn't even know it was on the market!!!
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 11:38
I also did this for a year. I had set times for them to view as many never bothered turning up Legally you don't have too however it depends upon what you want to do.
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 11:34
I agree with the others, it is common courtesy to give you plenty of notice to show clients round. Is it possible to specify certain days of the week at specific times eg, Mondays and Wednesdays between 6pm and 8pm so the agents can try and get viewings at those times and make their own life easier too?
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 11:31
Perhaps give the agents a fixed day/time each week
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 11:29
My LL has also put the house for sale. I made it very clear I have no problem showing the place, but I need one day notice. Once the agent forced my hand into accepting to show the place same day, the potential buyer came from Abu Dhabi and it had to be the same day, blah blah. I canceled my appointment to be there to show the place and the guy didn't even turn up. Since then no more arrangements, they have to show the place when it suits me and with one day notice! <em>edited by marblesxx on 04/05/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY