staying in dubai with an abudhabi visa | ExpatWoman.com

staying in dubai with an abudhabi visa

Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 17:33
Hi, My husband recently changed his job to abudhabi. I prefer to stay in dubai for my daughters schooling. As she is adjusted with school, friends and already in high school ,dont want to upset the whole thing. But is it okay to hold an Abudhabi visa and stay in Dubai? yes loads of people do. sometimes they require to see evidence of other emirate ie lease agreement etc for any gov documentation like liquor licence etc. this is why you see so many different emirate plated cars.. most of the auh plated cars you see driving around dxb are not people visiting from auh they live there, but have to have their car plate from where their visa was issued and vice versa! if you work for auh gov and live in dxb you may not get your accommodation allowance thats the only thing so far.. and sometimes your medical insurance if on auh visa will cater for auh places rather than dxb etc.
Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 15:49
Hi, My husband recently changed his job to abudhabi. I prefer to stay in dubai for my daughters schooling. As she is adjusted with school, friends and already in high school ,dont want to upset the whole thing. But is it okay to hold an Abudhabi visa and stay in Dubai? Yes My ex had an AUD visa and lived in Dubai plus an ex colleagues Husband does the same <em>edited by sarahlou123 on 05/05/2015</em>
Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 15:13
Hi, My husband recently changed his job to abudhabi. I prefer to stay in dubai for my daughters schooling. As she is adjusted with school, friends and already in high school ,dont want to upset the whole thing. But is it okay to hold an Abudhabi visa and stay in Dubai?