Separate MMR vaccines in Dubai... | ExpatWoman.com

Separate MMR vaccines in Dubai...

Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 16:03

Hi,

I know there is so much controversy out there regarding vaccines, however, I am not intending to open up another debate on the subject...I just want to ask if separate MMR vaccines are available in Dubai?

Thankyou :)

Latest post on 07 May 2015 - 02:57
I've just found out that I'm not immune to Rubella even though I had the MMR vaccines as a child! Something I never even thought about! That's interesting, I never thought of that lol. Do you know if you ever had the booster as a child? I'm not sure, but maybe they never gave the boosters until recently?
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 15:27
I've just found out that I'm not immune to Rubella even though I had the MMR vaccines as a child! Something I never even thought about!
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 15:13
I am not in the country yet but I am due to visit at the end of the month so will check then. As long as they do the mumps vaccine then I can do the other 2 here privately. My eldest had the 3-in-1 6 years ago but my second was born premature so we've been abit cautious with the vaccines from birth, also autism runs in my husbands family so even though I don't believe there is a link I would rather do it separately for the sake of it. Thanks so much.
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 11:27
Hi, I know there is so much controversy out there regarding vaccines, however, I am not intending to open up another debate on the subject...I just want to ask if separate MMR vaccines are available in Dubai? Thankyou :) There is no longer any controversy over the MMR vaccine as the small study which purported to demonstrate a correlation between the vaccine and autism has been discredited and I believe its author has been struck off.
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 11:10
My youngest had his vaccines separately about 10 years ago. At that time we could get the measles vaccine here separately but had to get the others done privately in the UK. We also had an antibodies test done privately in the UK several months after all the vaccines were given to check his immunity levels and ensure that he had sufficient immunity to exempt him from the booster at age 3-4.
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 09:31
I looked into it for DD about 2 years ago, I was taking her to the govt clinics, they said they can give it separately but it's okay to give all at once. We opted for all-at-once but if you push them they might give separately, they didnt seem very opposed to it.
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 08:46
I have no idea if they have them separate here and if so where. It might be best to ask your paediatrician or call up the nurses and ask if they offer it. They would probably give the most up to date info
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 00:27
Anyone?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY