Bruce Jenner | ExpatWoman.com

Bruce Jenner

Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 13:23

Did anyone see his interview? How can I watch it from here? Not on you tube yet.....wonder where its just a publicity stunt....

Latest post on 10 May 2015 - 20:43
Well, that's as maybe but if millions of people didn't hang on their every word they wouldn't be in that position... their fans have created them and keep them in the public eye - even we are contributing here by talking about them.. who wouldn't milk it for every cent ? lol As I said I tuned in interested in the nuts and bolts, won't be fooled again. ;)
Latest post on 10 May 2015 - 20:37
Well, that's as maybe but if millions of people didn't hang on their every word they wouldn't be in that position... their fans have created them and keep them in the public eye - even we are contributing here by talking about them.. who wouldn't milk it for every cent ? lol
Latest post on 10 May 2015 - 19:27
Honestly I find this whole family so obsessed with themselves and their fame, their is nothing 'normal ' about anything they do. For a moment lets just put aside that he is tabloid fodder, this whole transition could have been handled with a lot more class and genuine feeling if not played put in the media, for money. They are all laughing at us and all the way to the bank, nothing they do is spontaneous or ' normal ' , even the way they speak they are all talking through collagen filled lips, even the 17 year old. I tuned in to honestly hear what he had to say about the nuts and bolts of his transition and saw a sad individual who has visited the plastic surgeon way too many times who squeezed his words out of frozen lips and so little expression on his taught face. The way things have been handled by these parents, the last thing they are doing is worrying about how the children are going to cope......just how much it will contribute to an already obscene bank balance. <em>edited by Nomad on 10/05/2015</em>
Latest post on 10 May 2015 - 08:13
Why would he stop being part of the family? He has Kendell and Kylie with Kris and the older children were raised by him after their own father died and treat him as such. To say, he'd stop being part of the family is silly.
Latest post on 09 May 2015 - 21:51
He/she's their step-parent though isn't s/he ? but yes I agree - certainly Kim seems to be very supportive of him/her still.. Yes step-parent of the four older siblings although he is the birth father of the youngest two children I believe. When my mother divorced my step father he didn't stop being part of my family either, lots of parental divorce in my family :( I'd just like to add that I've never seen an episode of KUWTK in my life and have very little interest in them. All my info comes from unclicked on stories on the DF's sidebar of shame :biggrin:
Latest post on 09 May 2015 - 21:39
He/she's their step-parent though isn't s/he ? but yes I agree - certainly Kim seems to be very supportive of him/her still..
Latest post on 09 May 2015 - 11:08
hahaha...too true, well he is not really part of that family anymore is he Why not? When my parents got divorced my father didn't stop being part of my family.
Latest post on 09 May 2015 - 10:54
I think it was on Oprah's channel...google should find it... How can you possibly say it's a publicity stunt ? Like that family need any more publicity ? lol hahaha...too true, well he is not really part of that family anymore is he
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 23:26
I think it was on Oprah's channel...google should find it... How can you possibly say it's a publicity stunt ? Like that family need any more publicity ? lol
Latest post on 06 May 2015 - 13:33
If you search "full Bruce Jenner interview" on youtube it is on there although it appears to be a cam recording.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY