GEMS CIS - Where do you live? | ExpatWoman.com

GEMS CIS - Where do you live?

Latest post on 15 May 2015 - 12:16

Hi Ladies,

Do your kids attend Gems Cambridge International School in Baniyas? If so where do you live?

I have been looking for a villa in Baniyas Bawabat but cant seem to find any, so wondered where you live and how long it takes to get to school by school bus etc?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Or are you moving out and looking for a great tenant :-)

Looking to move in July.

TIA

Latest post on 16 May 2015 - 13:59
Hi Ladies, Do your kids attend Gems CIS in Baniyas? If so where do you live? I have been looking for a villa in Baniyas Bawabat but cant seem to find any, so wondered where you live and how long it takes to get to school by school bus etc? Any help greatly appreciated. Or are you moving out and looking for a great tenant :-) Looking to move in July. TIA dont call it cis as that will confuse people with the canadian sch is called that... you call it gems cambridge baniyas etc i replied to you in dxb forum. look in kcb we will be moving out come end of august... but there are a few to rent in kcb and sch not very far away. fyi you can only rent the private paid units in baniyas, ie the majority of them are local housing so they are not allowed to be rented out, the new apartments/villas next door to the school are private and so ok, otherwise you need to look at other areas close by such as kcb which is the next closer and mbz going the other way.. hence why here will be no places very very close.