Mudon Appliances | ExpatWoman.com

Mudon Appliances

Latest post on 17 June 2015 - 10:15
Hi, I was just wondering if there was any more information about this - anyone else moved to Mudon and got kitchen appliances? Probably not. If we do move (hopefully) we will have to try and get the oven cut and just get a seperate microwave. We gave up in the end and rented elsewhere. I wasn't prepared to spend all that time and money on someone elses house, especially when we knew if we ever had to move we would be very unlikely to be able to re sell them.
Latest post on 17 June 2015 - 08:30
Hi, I was just wondering if there was any more information about this - anyone else moved to Mudon and got kitchen appliances? Probably not. If we do move (hopefully) we will have to try and get the oven cut and just get a seperate microwave.
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 15:12
Following this with interest :)
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 14:49
Hi we are moving to Mudon and wondering if anyone can advice me how to fix the kitchen in order to fit it the appliance. Any recommended supplier? Also any recommended supplier for pest control, maintenance contract and to do the garden landscaping? Many thanks Sabrina
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 21:17
I really like it here. It does have a nice feel as the development is not too big and everyone is very friendly. There is still work going on but it doesn't affect us at all. We looked at quite a few villas before we decided on Mudon and it certainly seemed like the best value and I also like the layout of it. It will be much better when the community centre opens, however the new Arabian ranches shopping centre has just opened across the road and also Motorcity is only a 5 minute drive away so not too bad.
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 20:24
We are thinking of buying in Mudon as we think it has a great feel. I was wondering if it was possible to cut way where the oven top is and put a free standing oven in? Did you have to ask the head office of Dubai Properties like with Emar do you know?
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 15:03
Hello, we had to buy all the appliance when we moved in however we were one of the first people to move in so maybe some landlords have fitted the kitchens by now. We did have quite a few problems with standard appliances not fitting properly. The hob space is designed for a gas hob however the municipality has banned any gas appliances so we had to get an electric one and get Dubai properties cut the space so it would fit. Not a massive job but they still charged us Aed 500! Also the oven is cut to the wrong size so it takes up more room which doesn't allow for a built in microwave. We searched high and low to buy appliances that fitted, but in the end we just got them from hyper panda and made do with the standard ones. Not perfect but they will do. Marley73 how do you find Mudon? We've checked out a villa there which we like but think that the community is underdeveloped.
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 19:17
Thank you soo much Marley73, I am grateful for your response. Have you settled in? How do you generally find living in Mudon? Thank you once again.
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 20:22
Hello, we had to buy all the appliance when we moved in however we were one of the first people to move in so maybe some landlords have fitted the kitchens by now. We did have quite a few problems with standard appliances not fitting properly. The hob space is designed for a gas hob however the municipality has banned any gas appliances so we had to get an electric one and get Dubai properties cut the space so it would fit. Not a massive job but they still charged us Aed 500! Also the oven is cut to the wrong size so it takes up more room which doesn't allow for a built in microwave. We searched high and low to buy appliances that fitted, but in the end we just got them from hyper panda and made do with the standard ones. Not perfect but they will do.
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 13:58
Hello, thank you! I looked for a FB page but couldn't find one, hope to hear from some Mudon residents, fingers crossed.
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 13:47
Hello All, We are thinking of moving to the Mudon Villa's in Dubailand and wondered whether you could kindly advise on kitchen appliances. We were informed that the kitchen appliances are all integrated. Do we need to purchase appliances from a certain company or do most standard integrated appliances fit? I would really appreciate your advice. Thank you Ryss The member Marley73 lives there ( I believe from other posts) she may be able to help Failing that se if they have a FB group
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 11:37
Hello All, We are thinking of moving to the Mudon Villa's in Dubailand and wondered whether you could kindly advise on kitchen appliances. We were informed that the kitchen appliances are all integrated. Do we need to purchase appliances from a certain company or do most standard integrated appliances fit? I would really appreciate your advice. Thank you Ryss

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY