iPhone 5S v 6? | ExpatWoman.com

iPhone 5S v 6?

Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 15:24
Hi. To update: Virgin no longer sell the international version, so no Facetime :(
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 12:59
iPhone 6 it is then. Thank you all, will pop into Virgin. :)
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 11:45
I cant heklp with the Facetime thing but the iPhone 6 is a million times better IMO, the photo and video quality alone makes it worth upgrading for I went from the 4s to the 6 and agree with regards to the photo and video quality It was strange getting used to the larger size but I prefer the 6 to its smaller couterparts
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 10:33
Virgin sell the international version of the iPhone which come with Facetime. I bought mine from Virgin with no issues at all, although I have heard of a few people that have issues with Facetime lately but I don't think that is due to the phone but the network. In terms of which iPhone to buy, I have the 5s which I am happy with, but if I was going to buy a new iPhone now then I would definitely buy the latest model - why buy an older model if there is a more recent one out as surely the specs are better.
Latest post on 18 May 2015 - 09:52
I cant heklp with the Facetime thing but the iPhone 6 is a million times better IMO, the photo and video quality alone makes it worth upgrading for
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 17:12
Hi, need to replace my 5S which was bought overseas with Facetime. Just wondering if I should upgrade to iPhone 6 or buy another 5S since I've been happy with it - would welcome recommendations. Also, would like to have Facetime because I use it a lot. I understand it's not available here but when I popped into Micro to check prices, they told me their's have it, and they are also offering a one year international warranty - but I'm not sure if that's true - anyone bought an iPhone with Facetime from them or anywhere else in Dubai? Thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY