Kitten | ExpatWoman.com

Kitten

Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 11:46

We're thinking of getting a kitten. I haven't got a clue where to start in dubai. Any info would be great x

Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 23:28
We have adopted a beautiful Arabian Mao cat who was pregnant and gave birth to kittens in February. We still have 2 left. They are both vaccinated and dewormed, just turned 3 months old. They are cute and playful, both male and, of course, free to loving homes. If interested, I could send you some pictures.
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 18:29
I know there have been some little babies picked up recently that will be looking for a home.. Check out Bin Kitty Collective on FB, Feline friends, MEAF, 38 smiles and keep looking :) The minute you get a kitty or 2 please start a travel fund. You can do all your loose change in a big jar which will add up... also open an account for the kitties for medical as well as travel and any other expenses that come up. No dipping into the travel fund. That way, when you move you do not have to worry about taking your babies with you :)...you will be happy and they will be happy.
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 17:16
Just to say..... Ideally, 2 kittens together is a great idea. But do bear in mind that Dubai may not be your forever home and it does take planning, money and time to move them with you when you leave. Only take on what you know you will be financially able to keep forever. ?
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 17:10
Feline Friends have many fur babies looking for a loving forever home..... ?
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 15:57
We're thinking of getting a kitten. I haven't got a clue where to start in dubai. Any info would be great x I second kitten67, I got my 2 after seeing a post on Bin Kitty Collective. They were only 13 weeks old when we got them so they do advertise a wide variety of ages!
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 13:50
Hi Kay85. DAWS(Dubai Animal Welfare Society) always have pets up for adoption! Get in touch with them and they might just have the perfect kitten for you :) I got my cat from them, when she was a kitten. Randomly went through their Up for Adoption Gallery and knew she's the one :) You can find them on facebook, they don't have a website.
Latest post on 19 May 2015 - 12:55
Contact Binkitty on Facebook. They have so many kittens looking for homes and can help you choose the right one for your family. I would recommend getting 2 as it is no more hassle for you and they will keep each other company when you are not at home

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY