Travel Agent / Sri Lanka ideas | ExpatWoman.com

Travel Agent / Sri Lanka ideas

Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 08:05
Hi Ladies I'm hoping my family and I, husband and 2 daughters 18 and 14, can visit Sri Lanka once the schools finish but I am new to this part of the world and so don't really know where to start, I've looked on a million websites but really would like a good travel agent to give me some tips on an itinery, where to be based etc. I think we'd be happy to move about a bit but some of the schedules on tour websites seem too packed, we want a bit of down time too. Can anyone recommend someone to help? Thanks loads Dnata travel have packages, I find it cheaper to do it yourself though.
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 19:49
Speak to Sarah at Al Arabi Travel - she is brilliant and has loads of contacts and hotel deals http://www.alarabitravel.ae
Latest post on 20 May 2015 - 20:53
Have a look at Go Lanka tours. They have a good selection of tours, and may cost you less .
Latest post on 20 May 2015 - 17:33
As far as I remember, if it is a package i.e. flight and accommodation, you don't pay anything as the agent gets their commission directly from the hotel. However, they do charge if it's flight only. I hope that helps! FFx
Latest post on 20 May 2015 - 16:18
Thx for the advice FF. How did the travel councellor work? Do you pay them a flat fee or do they get commission only? Hope you don't mind me asking :)
Latest post on 20 May 2015 - 15:12
I can't help with Sri Lanka, as have not been there yet, but I have used travelcounsellors.ae previously when booking a holiday and found the agent really good, knowledgeable and thorough. Maybe you could start there? FFx
Latest post on 20 May 2015 - 14:53
Hi Ladies I'm hoping my family and I, husband and 2 daughters 18 and 14, can visit Sri Lanka once the schools finish but I am new to this part of the world and so don't really know where to start, I've looked on a million websites but really would like a good travel agent to give me some tips on an itinery, where to be based etc. I think we'd be happy to move about a bit but some of the schedules on tour websites seem too packed, we want a bit of down time too. Can anyone recommend someone to help? Thanks loads

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY