Bilingual or French Summer Camp/Courses | ExpatWoman.com

Bilingual or French Summer Camp/Courses

Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 00:37
Is there any there any french camps for bigger kids in Dubai (7 and 10 years old)?
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 21:09
l'atelier des pirates could fit too I think.
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 23:17
Hi Minara, I am a French Teacher and a French Tutor. I think "L'arc en ciel" on Wasl Road offers what you're looking for :) Thank you! It seems it is exactly what I was looking for :) I checked their FB page where was posted the program for spring camp and it looked pretty exciting and a lot of fun :) You're welcome ;) I hope your child will enjoy!
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 19:59
Hi Minara, I am a French Teacher and a French Tutor. I think "L'arc en ciel" on Wasl Road offers what you're looking for :) Thank you! It seems it is exactly what I was looking for :) I checked their FB page where was posted the program for spring camp and it looked pretty exciting and a lot of fun :)
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 22:53
Hi ladies, I try to find some summer camp for young children (DD is 3,5 y/o) that would be either bilingual (English and French) or a purely French one. Unfortunately so far I haven`t found anything but purely English ones! I tried to google some French courses for young children, I found offer from Alliance francaise but that course starts at age 5. Do you know about some courses or summer camp in Dubai where French language is taught or is spoken along with English? Thanks alot :) Hi Minara, I am a French Teacher and a French Tutor. I think "L'arc en ciel" on Wasl Road offers what you're looking for :)
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 11:36
Hi ladies, I try to find some summer camp for young children (DD is 3,5 y/o) that would be either bilingual (English and French) or a purely French one. Unfortunately so far I haven`t found anything but purely English ones! I tried to google some French courses for young children, I found offer from Alliance francaise but that course starts at age 5. Do you know about some courses or summer camp in Dubai where French language is taught or is spoken along with English? Thanks alot :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY