Dental Braces at Dr.Joy Clinic | ExpatWoman.com

Dental Braces at Dr.Joy Clinic

Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 12:01

Good morning ladies,

I have read a lot of good reviews on Dr.Joy`s clinic and I seriously think about putting on my braces (Damon system) there,I would just like to have some more info from people who have real experience with orthodontists from these clinics (so far there are three if I am not mistaken).
Who was your orthodontist?
What kind of braces did/do you wear?
Was the tooth (teeth) extraction necessary for putting on braces?
How was your overall experience?
What about bedside manners of the doctor?
And of course, how much did the whole treatment cost (x-rays, study model, braces, retainers) ?

Sorry for too many questions, I just want to be sure I am going to a right place (and to see the right person!), because I have already experienced two orthodontists here who were rather after my wallet and they had really bad manners :(:(
Those who have a good experience from another clinic, please don`t hesitate and write me about, I will be thankful for every recommendation of truly good dentist ;)
Thanks in advance for every helpful answer :)

Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 13:09
i had the 'incognito' system and was treated by Dr Joy himself. not completely satisfied with the final results - and once you have paid the full amount i found that they showed/have shown no interest in any follow up at all.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 13:45
Bump! Anyone has recent experience with dental braces?
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 16:57
I have nothing positive to say about this clinic... They rush u in to things... Staff is rude...even the Drs are okay okay.. I did my daughters braces there n I just wish I didn't go there I am sorry you had a bad experience.. Hopefully at least the final result was worth it all! Anyway thanks for your comment, every personal experience (positive or negative) is highly appreciated. If you don`t mind my asking, you felt you were being rushed into what? paying money or going for a treatment you didn`t expect or find necessary?
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 16:44
My daughter goes there and we have been very happy with the care she receives. She is quite a difficult case and the doctors have worked together to help her and explain everything so she is less stressed about it all. Hi and thanks for answer :cool: Can you please write me who is treating your daughter and what kind of braces does she wear? How much did it cost?
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 10:38
My daughter goes there and we have been very happy with the care she receives. She is quite a difficult case and the doctors have worked together to help her and explain everything so she is less stressed about it all.
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 22:06
I have nothing positive to say about this clinic... They rush u in to things... Staff is rude...even the Drs are okay okay.. I did my daughters braces there n I just wish I didn't go there

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY