Beginners exercise classes/Personal trainer | ExpatWoman.com

Beginners exercise classes/Personal trainer

Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 16:43

Hi All,

I am looking to get back into exercising after being lazy for far too long!

I want to do some classes in the evening but not sure what to do as I'm am very unfit and quite a big girl at the moment.

The best areas would be Media city & Tecom but am willing to go further for good classes who take on board new starts and have classes to accommodate.

Also personal trainers! Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd prefer to go to a gym rather than be in the street doing it which I know some people opt for.

Thank You
Stacey :cool:

Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 13:56
Hi everyone I have a fab trainer who I highly highly recommend :) His names Karl and as well as being the best most patient personal trainer he also runs indoor bootcamps in barsha 3 nights a week that you might like to join. There's about 6-10 of us on varying nights ranging in fitness levels and its addictive! In the cooler months we go outside in Marina. Ive been doing both now for 4 months and like you it was hard to start but now I'm hooked and feeling great and looking even better! Totally recommended :) call him on 0507550247
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 06:42
I second Total Elliptic at the Gloria Yassat Hotel in Tecom. I hate gyms and this is not a gym but a fun place to exercise with music where you have people of all shapes and sizes.
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 20:32
I am looking for a diet exercise buddy,I am looking to lose 20kgs and get fit again after 10 years of .... i am in the Springs and would really just like to find some like minded people to get me and keep me motivated
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 19:52
I am the same, unfit, not done exercise since PE in high school - so I have just started with a PT and loving it - his name is Richard and works for Yalla www.yallapersonaltraining.com
Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 17:36
Hi, I know exactly what you mean about finding a place to work out and not get injured. I go to total elliptic in the Gloria hotel. Because it's on an elliptical machine, it's easy on your body, but you still get a good workout. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_fitness_nutrition_total_eliptic_indoorwalking_review_11553.aspx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY