JVC | ExpatWoman.com

JVC

Latest post on 21 May 2015 - 18:15

Do any of you lovely ladies live in Jumeirah Village Circle? So far that area is what appeals to me the most for our housing allowance.

Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 23:06
Hi OP, we bought in Fortunato because of the size,(compared to Seasons )so far the common areas look good and well maintained. The fees reflect it, so fingers crossed it will be a good project. Also watch out for the sewage and highway noise...this is why all arrows pointed to Fortunato for us.
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 22:55
we do. how can i help? @ilovewine, First of all, I love wine too! So far the Seasons and Fortunado are speaking to me. We'll be there the first week of August. What do you think of those two places?
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:37
How cryptic - why would you drive around JVC at different times of the day to see what the traffic is like? Having lived there for 2 years I have not once had a traffic problem. Although there are some mad drivers that do speed around but they are everywhere in Dubai. Personally I think its great and according the fb page, now Spinneys has opened there, life is even better! And the speeding drivers was why I mentioned this. We have lived in JVT for the last three years and it hasn't improved there, if anything it's worse :( Having visited friends in JVC and viewed properties there I would check what it's like and how the roads near to where you want to live are used. Just being honest for the OP
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:24
How cryptic - why would you drive around JVC at different times of the day to see what the traffic is like? Having lived there for 2 years I have not once had a traffic problem. Although there are some mad drivers that do speed around but they are everywhere in Dubai. Personally I think its great and according the fb page, now Spinneys has opened there, life is even better!
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:06
Also can I suggest you have a drive around at different times of the day to see what the traffic is like!
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 13:18
Do be careful...there are some very bad ones amoungst the good. Friends of ours lived in an appartment there and the management of it was just awful...never mind the quality of the structure. Look very closely and try to talk to current residents.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 13:08
Where in JVC?? There are so many buildings out there..which are the good ones?
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 23:02
Hi! I just moved JVC too
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 11:37
we do. how can i help?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY