EW Admin: my classifieds ad - please help | ExpatWoman.com

EW Admin: my classifieds ad - please help

Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 11:34

i placed an ad looking for a nanny. the heading is clear "maid/nanny required" and the details cant be more precise. "we are a western family looking for a nanny ..."

i am receiving calls asking me if i want a job as a nanny! first i thought ladies were reading it wrong (and perhaps some are) but this morning i received a call - twice from the same lady actually - and very aggressive - about how my ad says i am looking for a job.

i just checked. my ad is 100% correct and clear. has my tel nr been placed with another ad in addition to mine? maids are phoning and i have been interviewing all day - so i am getting responses thereto. but the annoying and rude calls from "ladies" are disappointing. can you please check whether or not my nr has been placed with another ad?

or can you please remove my ad, let me know and then i'll place another with I AM LOOKING for a maid in the heading.

thank you.

Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 08:52
Hi ilovewine, Our sincere apologies that this has not been rectified sooner, our system is automated with the details inputted by our Classifieds users so we will inform our IT team to see if they can understand how or why your details have been muddled up. In the meantime, if you can please email [email protected] with all details you wish to be posted, we will replace your deleted ad for you. Thank you in advance, EW Admin
Latest post on 22 May 2015 - 13:39
i have now deleted my ad. a friend just sent me a screenshot of the ad on EW ... a lady by the name of annalie is looking for a job and you have placed my mobile number with her ad. very sad for her because she wont get a job and extremely annoying for me.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY