Disney world, Paris | ExpatWoman.com

Disney world, Paris

Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 10:06

Hi, we are going to spoil our kids and take them to Disney world in Paris. I wondered if they any travel companies here in Dubai that do an package deal? Thanks

Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 09:49
Disney Hong Kong is small and nice… For small children) Disney Paris Huge and crowded in the summer .. Disney Tokyo ( They have 2 Disney Parks ) Have a look, its different experiences .. Have stayed at paris 3 times ( Disney Hotel, Marriott Vacation , … Went twice to Hong kong .. Once to Tokyo but did both parks ( Stayed at the hotel in water park .. There is also a Disney Cruise in Europe ..Willing to do I did all my own booking.. Good luck
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 00:46
Hi, we are going to spoil our kids and take them to Disney world in Paris. I wondered if they any travel companies here in Dubai that do an package deal? Thanks Do you know exactly when you are coming to Paris? How many days you want to stay here? Do you plan only to stay at a Disney hotel or are you planning to stay in Paris as well? Disney is around 45 mins by train from Paris. It's sometimes cheaper to book the flight tickets, hotel and disney tickets separately (e.g. not as a package) Disney has hotels, but there are also hotels around disney that do not belong to disney and they are cheaper (check on booking.com for hotels). Near Disney there is an outlet shopping with many brands that you might wanna visit.. Also if you know the exact day of your Disney visit, you can get book the tickets online cheaper... I live in Paris (moving soon to Dubai) so if you need any info let me know.
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 09:43
It was through Emirates Holidays. We actually spent 5 nights at a hotel on the harbour at Kowloon (Intercon I think) then 2 nights in Disney. My kids were about 5 and 8 at the time and we really had a great time. There was no queuing to get photos taken with all the characters because it wasn't too busy. We also spent a day at Ocean Park which was great. Hong Kong was so easy to get around - everything is very efficient and well organised. We spent half the holiday saying "If only they did it like this in Dubai"! Hope you have a great time wherever you decide to go.
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 08:08
Al Tayer travel and Emirates Holidays sell Disneyland Paris and HKG packages. Thank you
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 07:56
Al Tayer travel and Emirates Holidays sell Disneyland Paris and HKG packages.
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 07:44
Just for information - we took our kids to Hong Kong Disney and it was fab. Not too big, no queues as we went when the schools were still in there and the weather was lovely. We went at Halloween time and the whole city was decorated and there was a Halloween theme at Disney too. I'd say it was best for younger children. My sister went to the Paris one and from her account it was so busy and she was unlucky that it rained the whole time she was there - and it was July. Just thought I'd give you another option unless of course you're going to be in Europe anyway. Enjoy. Never thought of Hong Kong, I will check it out, did you get it through an travel agent? Thanks for the recommendation...
Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 20:02
Just for information - we took our kids to Hong Kong Disney and it was fab. Not too big, no queues as we went when the schools were still in there and the weather was lovely. We went at Halloween time and the whole city was decorated and there was a Halloween theme at Disney too. I'd say it was best for younger children. My sister went to the Paris one and from her account it was so busy and she was unlucky that it rained the whole time she was there - and it was July. Just thought I'd give you another option unless of course you're going to be in Europe anyway. Enjoy.
Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 15:33
Following as I'm looking for the same thing! Found Paris agents but no euro disney.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY