Moving company recommendations | ExpatWoman.com

Moving company recommendations

Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 16:40

I'm giving one, not asking for one ;)

I was given the recommendation of a company called ReCo http://www.reco-world.com/

They come and do a complete survey to calculate your volume and discuss your requirements.

They then approach international relocation companies with your requirements then come back to you with the best three quotes. It saves you having multiple surveys done and having to contact all the companies individually.

There's no charge to the client and the customer service is excellent. (They actually put us in touch with ISS as movers as so far we're completely happy with them too.)

Latest post on 08 June 2015 - 08:07
Hey Sanddy, Really happy you were pleased with the service - the guys send their best regards & thanks for the recommendation! I wanted to say good luck with new adventure too :-) Hi Rpolly, I've spoken to husband and cheapest option for really small shipments is usually paying for the excess baggage on your flight and brining it all with you. Good luck!
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 15:18
Do they do small moves? I'm moving to Dubai in August and will not be bringing any furniture or heavy items with me, it will mostly be bags, clothes, shoes and a few books/personal items.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY