Disney on Ice | ExpatWoman.com

Disney on Ice

Latest post on 23 May 2015 - 20:06

Anyone been to Disney on ice before?
I have a 3 year old that I would like to take to the show but not sure if she's too young.

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:34
I am looking to buy tickets too. Is being in the middle better than being on the sides (I am thinking of getting the silver tickets - just not sure whether to get the middle or the side seats)?
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 12:12
We had bronze tickets last year and booked bronze tickets again this year. The stadium is pretty small, I think in total abut 25 rows so you're not far back at all. This time the bronze are over the corners (whereas last year it was behind the silver) which I think should be fine as you have a clear view in front of you, instead of having to see over the heads of silver, gold, vip, vvip...
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 09:56
Lots of younger kids last year, not too young it really is for all ages, apart from babies or kids that can't sit on their seats for an hour or so. Many were dressed up in princess dresses or as Disney characters. Thank you! Do you think bronze tickets are okay or are they too far away? The set up wasn't huge, so I think you will be fine. We had silver tickets and had excellent views. That's great, thank you so much :)
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 09:17
Lots of younger kids last year, not too young it really is for all ages, apart from babies or kids that can't sit on their seats for an hour or so. Many were dressed up in princess dresses or as Disney characters. Thank you! Do you think bronze tickets are okay or are they too far away?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY