Fertile Chicken Eggs | ExpatWoman.com

Fertile Chicken Eggs

Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 17:26
There was a hen, we called her Pru, she looked quite sad one day Her owner said 'what shall we do?' with quite some dismay Never fear, EWers said, we have a way to solve Just put and egg under her feathers, and see what will evolve So the OP went to Pru, and gave her the little pressie Yet little did the OP know, inside was a small Nessie When the egg began to hatch, Pru was all excited with a ruffle of her feathers, she pranced around delighted but when the cracks appeared, little Ness emerged with scales Pru was never seen again, as she ran across the dales And so dear OP when considering this action Be sure what is inside the egg, in case you may cause factions
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 16:54
But won't she be even more confused if she has a chick without having a boyfriend? :quite: She'll probably just assume it was a delivery from the stork :biggrin:
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 16:45
But won't she be even more confused if she has a chick without having a boyfriend? :quite:
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 16:43
Does she have a boyfriend? <confused> The chicken? She'd better get herself to Cyprus for a quickie wedding if she's going to be starting a family ;) If you get fertilised eggs from a chicken that has been with rooster you can put them under a broody chicken who will hatch them.
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 16:24
Does she have a boyfriend? <confused>
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 14:51
Maybe one of the farms that supply organic eggs to Ripe, Greenheart, etc. can help. Perhaps check with them for farmers' contact details?
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 13:11
Hi girls [b'>Would anyone have any idea where I could buy some fertile chicken eggs?[/b'> One of my hens has become very broody and no matter what I do she keeps sitting in the egg basket waiting....I feel so sorry for her. I take the eggs everyday but still no joy. thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY