Gynaecologist in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Gynaecologist in Dubai

Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 15:20

Hi,

I recently moved to Dubai and I am looking for a good female gynaecologist?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, especially from personal experiences :)

Thanks Natalie

Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 03:22
Hi :) I looked around expatwoman's webpage for suggestions and come across lady comp baby in the family section. It seems to be an interesting fertility monitor. Have you heard of it or know someone having used it? The results seem amazing, so perhaps it's worth a try I'm thinking.
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 15:39
That's great help. Thank you! I will try to get an appointment with Dr. Kasturi. I am actually trying to get pregnant, but sadly no luck yet. Seems to be a coomon problem in my family. Do you know if Dr. Kasturi uses natural ways to help women or more hormone fertility treatments? I am not keen on using fertility treatments, as I had horrible problems when I tried using the pill some years ago.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 14:57
I went OB hunting before i settled for one :) Dr. Braithwaite at American Hospital - great care, very professional but she's not a sweet talker type of doctor and will say things medical or personal without sugar coating :D Dr. Yamini Al Zahra Hospital Barsha - good doctor but terrible appointment system or follow up Dr. Kasturi - Thumbay Hospital i love her! She is asst. Director and Professor. She will really sit with you to hear you out and your worries on pregnancy. Cheapest consultation too :D
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 02:52
Latest post on 24 May 2015 - 15:54
Hi, I recently moved to Dubai and I am looking for a good female gynaecologist? Any suggestions would be much appreciated, especially from personal experiences :) Thanks Natalie I use DR LIliana at Healthbay Polyclinic She is very professional, personable and friendly.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY