Any suggestions for a good OTC Appetite Suppressant ?? | ExpatWoman.com

Any suggestions for a good OTC Appetite Suppressant ??

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 13:16

Please suggest some tried , tested or heard appetite suppressants that are easily available in the pharmacies or health stores here in Dubai.

Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 21:00
Please suggest some tried , tested or heard appetite suppressants that are easily available in the pharmacies or health stores here in Dubai. Hi Mom777, have you tried Garçinia Plus? Its a natural appetite suppressant.
Latest post on 09 July 2015 - 20:58
Please suggest some tried , tested or heard appetite suppressants that are easily available in the pharmacies or health stores here in Dubai. Hi Mom777, have you tried Garçinia Plus? Its a natural appetite suppressant.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 20:42
Just my two cents...I drink a ton of water in between meals (3L daily) and start the day with oatmeal and fiber--but I am still ravished throughout the day sometimes, especially on the days where I start off with a workout. I find myself more hungry when I get less sleep the night before, too. I drink a cup of coffee with creamer a couple of times a day at work if my stomach's growling is distracting me (and it is not quite time for a meal) but the real issue is being at home. Then is when I can get munchy. For this, I keep carrots and pickles in the house. Or get off my duff and do something active. Distraction is helpful, and sometimes you have to ask yourself if you are bored and looking for a food buzz!
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 15:57
The best way to weight loss is a healthy balanced diet and exercise. Cut out processed food and eat home made natural food. That way you know what you are eating. Plenty of fibre will help to keep you full. My Fitness Pal is great as a sense check to make sure you are eating right.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 13:16
Please suggest some tried , tested or heard appetite suppressants that are easily available in the pharmacies or health stores here in Dubai. I recently used the HCG drops but shipped from US...on 500 calories a day diet for 21 days and lost 8 kgs. Now back on 1200 calories diet, with moderate excercise and lost anoher 3kgs...so total of 11 kgs lost.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 12:36
My favorite is a slice of cheese or a square of chocolate and a cup of tea. Works every time.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 05:58
Don't waste your time on those products, they don't really work. Those that do have some questionable mechanisms that you probably don't want going on in your body, not to mention some gross side effects.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 18:47
Drink 2 full glasses of water 30 mins before every meal & eat a healthy salad as a starter. You can also try drinking green tea or any herbal tea before your meals.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 16:14
Excercise is the only proven appetite supresant out there. That, and a huge burger.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:59
Mint is a good. I find a cup of mint tea takes the edge off my appetite and has the bonus of hydrating you in case the hunger is really thirst. Both dried and fresh mint work.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:50
Please suggest some tried , tested or heard appetite suppressants that are easily available in the pharmacies or health stores here in Dubai. Drink lots of water
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:59
A friend of mine once told me when I bought some weightloss tablet 'the only pounds you will lose are how much you spent on this rubbish' -too true! I tried Raspberry Ketones and Aloe Colon Cleansers - they don't work. Eating less (or the right,things) and moving more is the only long-term solution. My Fitness Pal app is great - echo that! Save your dhs!
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 14:55
Willpower, cheapest suppressant out there. Myfitnesspal saves me from former weight fluctuations. As Sarah I was shocked how much I consumed. I would have done by daily intake by lunchtime. Or I wasn't eating enough which was putting body into starvation mode
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 13:52
I cant recommend any tablets. (I foolishly tried stuff like that many years ago and it just gave me a horrible taste in my mouth and made me feel nauseous). Maybe the other ladies can give you details The best thing I find is to have a really good breakfast like oats with berries. Oats expand in your stomach and keep you full for ages. During the day snack on fruits like apples/ berries and nuts like almonds. It helps a lot as does drinking loads of water as sometimes here it is easy to confuse hunger and thirst! Also of course, eat a well balanced diet for your lunch and dinner with lean protein and plenty of veg (especially the green stuff!) Its simple and boring but it works... Hope you find a good solution that works for you :)
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 13:51
Please suggest some tried , tested or heard appetite suppressants that are easily available in the pharmacies or health stores here in Dubai. From someone that has tried every fad in the herbal suppressants world I can honestly say none of them work Some may make you pee a lot but then it is just water weight you lose and if you carry on eating as normal the weight stays the same I put on 2 stone over 9 years and the only thing that worked was eating less and moving more. Since January I have lost 8kg and now average just under a kilo a week. I use my fitness pal through the Ipad app and was horrified at the amount of calories I was consuming. I stick to 1200 for 6 days and then have a cheat day on the other. I combine this with cardio and weights. I want it to come off gradually so I can maintain it. It is hard at first but the benefits plus the weight loss spurs you on I wouldn't waste your money on OTC products that don't work Good Luck with whatever you try :-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY