recommend me a dentist for teeth whitening | ExpatWoman.com

recommend me a dentist for teeth whitening

Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 14:16
Dr Daniel at Just White Dental Clinic is lovely. The clinic is on JBR opposite IHOP and has valet parking. Daniel has extensive experience with teeth whitening and will be happy to talk to you about it. 04 399 8440 or www.justwhitedental.com Hubby went to Dr Daniel too! First for a checkup (friend of a friend recommended as he was her dentist in UK!), then for whitening. He liked that he got several options for whitening, wasnt hard sold. He (hubby) called a couple of other practices to compare prices, and was happy with Dr Daniel's package. And he likes the result.
Latest post on 01 June 2015 - 10:28
For Teeth whitening please consult Doctors Clinic Diagnostic Centre Dental Department. 04 457 9111
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 13:43
There's a lot of great hygienists in Dubai that will do a great job for you, I've personally visited two different ones during my many years in Dubai: Sarah-Jayne at My Dental Clinic and Beverly at Dr. Michaels Dental Clinic :) I can highly recommend them both. They're very gentle and highly professional. However, from a price point of view I would absolutely recommend you to see Sarah-Jayne who charges literally half the price for the same in-office whitening, including the trays you get to use at home :)
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 16:14
Dr Daniel at Just White Dental Clinic is lovely. The clinic is on JBR opposite IHOP and has valet parking. Daniel has extensive experience with teeth whitening and will be happy to talk to you about it. 04 399 8440 or www.justwhitedental.com
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:32
Hi Everybody, Can anybody recommend me a dentist for teeth whitening? The whitening is normally with a hygienist, my hygienist Doelyne did the laser bleaching.she is at dr michaels, um squein on al wasl road, she is very good. highly recommend the home kits too and they great to top up after the bleaching. i had a check up first with the dentist, dr chris johansson to make sure the teeth were strong enough.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:09
Hi Everybody, Can anybody recommend me a dentist for teeth whitening?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY