Where can I buy delicious frozen yogurt? | ExpatWoman.com

Where can I buy delicious frozen yogurt?

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:25

Anyone know where can buy frozen healthy yogurt? In any stores?

Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 07:55
Daza I thought you had to do something extra to it to get the texture (like use an ice cream mixer or something?) - please can you tell us how you make them thanks :) Thats a v good idea, may try make it myself. I just love the pink berry one though as its so creamy, its a really good replacement for ice cream but would like to have some at home.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 19:54
M&S Frozen yogurt ,,
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 18:07
Pinkberry :)
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 17:24
Daza I thought you had to do something extra to it to get the texture (like use an ice cream mixer or something?) - please can you tell us how you make them thanks :) It's good just mixed and frozen. I don't actually eat it myself so am just going on reports from my children. I also do a version with chunks of frozen fruit (banana is good as mrs13b says) and yoghurt whizzed in my wondrous Thermomix. It ends up light and fluffy like soft serve ice cream but is best eaten straight away, if you refreeze it loses a lot of it's fluffiness.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 17:12
Give this a go: Peel and chop a couple of bananas. Freeze. Stick in the blender and whizz til is looks pureed - instant "ice cream"! For a bit of a twist, add frozen berries too. No additives, all natural sugar.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 16:39
Daza I thought you had to do something extra to it to get the texture (like use an ice cream mixer or something?) - please can you tell us how you make them thanks :)
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:54
If you can be bothered, mixing pureed fruit with plain unsweetened yoghurt and freezing in ice lolly molds is about as healthy as it gets. I have molds from Ikea and Lakeland.
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 15:45
London Dairy has frozen yoghurt that are sold in major supermarkets like Carrefour. It's in a regular pint-sized ice cream tub it's frozen yoghurt in Mango flavor. Not sure about the healthy part, though.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY