outdoor or indoor venue for rent for 100 people for a kids bday | ExpatWoman.com

outdoor or indoor venue for rent for 100 people for a kids bday

Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 16:56
hi some options you can consider for indoor include: - www.dj-academy.ae/ in Al Quoz... they rent out their whole studio and its amazing for a dance party sorta feel - jamjar in Al Quoz... they also rent out their facility though the theme would need to be art based as you would need to purchase canvases from them - al serkal avenue... though this is not super cheap if you're open to having the event in a hotel lots of 3star hotels offer their facilities for as cheap as 80dhs per head... but that would include the food... for outdoor i wouldnt advise the same till at least October/November as it's just wayyyyy too hot if you need any further help with regards to the party pls feel free to pop me a line on [email protected]
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 16:41
a park would be your best option (free or v cheap entry) however it's a bit hot unless it is in the evening
Latest post on 25 May 2015 - 16:29
Hi Need outdoor or indoor venue for my kids birthday party. I already have my catering ready..... Pls suggest me affordable places.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY