Children's birthday cake | ExpatWoman.com

Children's birthday cake

Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 09:58

Hi - Does anyone know anywhere in Dubai that will make a simple childrens birthday cake for an affordable price? The cheapest cake I've found so far is around £100!
Although this cake would look amazing I just cant bring myself to pay that amount for a cake! I don't want anything too fancy just a simple sponge with a little decoration for around 20 kids.
thankyou :)

Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 12:57
check the FB of Cakes Unlimited...she makes customized cakes beautifully. During the baby shower we had recently, she did ours perfectly and for only AED250 good for 15 people cake.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 10:57
I've resorted to buying our cakes at the store for less than AED100 and decorating around the cake. So for a CARS theme, I put the cake on a race track mat with the cars around it. Or you can make it look nicer with those fancy candles that spell out happy birthday and then stick some sparklers either in the cake or stick in some pot. Sometimes it's all in the layout; what's around the cake and not on it.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 10:16
I seem to recall Lulu in Al Barsha having children's birthday cakes for a lot cheaper than 600 dirhams. I think Park n Shop has also been mentioned on here before for cakes.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY