best place to buy Prada handbags? | ExpatWoman.com

best place to buy Prada handbags?

Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 16:29
Italy or France ! Euro is so weak now that the exchange rate against Stg, $ and AED is very favourable.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 15:51
It might be worth checking out Net a Porter in the UK, they deduct the VAT and the shipping cost is normally quite low.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 15:25
Thanks, where to buy it from New York? Any stores in specific? Sac Fifth or any of the big department stores - the websites now are automatically converting to dirhams (and tacking on 20-30 percent!) so best if you can buy it with a US credit card as if you are in the US ... Does it only work if you have a US credit card? I assume you need a US address too. The prices in Dubai are surprisingly pretty much the same as in Italy. Actually, no. You can buy it with your UAE card and have it shipped here but lately they've all started pricing in UAE dirhams and tacking on extra cost! It sort of defeats the purpose ...
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 14:26
I noticed how online stores have more sales than the actual shops in malls. For example, Kate Spade recently had a surprise 75% sale. It pays to sign up for their newsletters. They have exclusive sales only for those who signed up for the mailing lists. My sister got a Gucci bag on sale on the official website as well. I think they all do this.
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 14:24
Selfridges in the UK remove the tax from the products when you get to the check out and have a £20 delivery flat fee - might be worth seeing if they have what you want
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 13:45
Thanks, where to buy it from New York? Any stores in specific? Sac Fifth or any of the big department stores - the websites now are automatically converting to dirhams (and tacking on 20-30 percent!) so best if you can buy it with a US credit card as if you are in the US ...
Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 12:59
New York. Shop and Ship.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY