Weight Loss - Diet by delivery in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Weight Loss - Diet by delivery in Dubai

Latest post on 26 May 2015 - 21:54

Have you ever tried one of the Diet companies in Dubai - Right Bite, Health Factory, Live'ly, Slim'n Lite...? Don't really know which one to choose?

Had a look @ some of the menus - looks very yummy but I'm not used to eating Arabic food everyday. Western food would be probably better for me...:-))
Any advice?
Many thanks in advance

Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 17:39
I choose Kcal based on the fact that you don't need an initial consultation and can get going on it quickly.
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 17:29
I like K-Cal
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 16:51
@ Sey83, many thanks for your feed-back
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 16:49
Didn't know there was a foodie forum..? Just tried to locate it on your website - where to find it? Thanks
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 10:42
Dear Ladies, Please post anything food related on the Foodie Forum section. Thank you! Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 10:25
I've lost 4kgs on Live'ly after 5 weeks so I have been happy with the results so far, but I have also been exercising 3-4 times per week. I have found the food to be nice and there is a lot of variety. I would say you get an Arabic option everyday, but the majority of the food is very international. I went with Live'ly because I have heard that their food is the best, but I really haven't tried any other to give a fair assessment, I just went with the advice of others. What I like is a lot of the food doesn't really sound like "diet" food, so for example this morning my breakfast was a pancake with jam which was 140 calories. They also send you healthy pizzas, sandwiches, etc, way more carbs than I expected but it's good carbs with little fat. This is the first time that I properly stick to a diet and I have found it a lot easier than I thought I would do. You also get quite a lot of food for the calories so you don't go hungry (except the first week as I previously ate a couple of large meals a day whereas now I eat every 3-4 hours). You see the dietitian every two weeks and she will adjust your calorie intake, and also remove things like carbs if necessary.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY