Looking for ladies to meet up with! | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for ladies to meet up with!

Latest post on 27 March 2024 - 10:00
Hello ladies, I just wonder if this forum still active or no. But i hope trough this forum, if anyone is arranging a meet-up after eid to grab coffee or something, i would love to join. I am new in this country and hoping so much that anyone replies to my message. Cheers Prita
Latest post on 25 September 2022 - 22:29
Thanks! We are based in Hamala at the Nordic Resort. Where are you based in? My name is Kristen by the way. I'm 32.
Hello Kristin. We are at same age. Would love to meet with you. If you are interested you can dm me from Instagram world_vintage_fashion (Nihan.g)
Latest post on 25 September 2022 - 22:22
Hello people! I have been Bahrain more than 6 months.I am from Turkey. It would be great if i can meet someone!
Latest post on 05 July 2022 - 07:58
Hi guys! Been in Bahrain for about 3 years now and still didn’t find ppl to be friends with! I hope to find people to play badminton with! I am from India, and looking for people to talk to and explore Bahrain!
Latest post on 08 February 2022 - 17:09
Hey, welcome to Bahrain! You can add my Instagram (Zeta87x) or WhatsApp me (‪+966536630999‬). Would love to grab a coffee & a chat. What area are you based in?
Thanks! We are based in Hamala at the Nordic Resort. Where are you based in? My name is Kristen by the way. I'm 32.
Latest post on 08 February 2022 - 13:16
Hello! My family and I moved to Bahrain almost a week ago and I am looking to make some friends while I am here. I am from the states, more specifically Kansas. I love coffee and food so if anyon...
Hey, welcome to Bahrain! You can add my Instagram (Zeta87x) or WhatsApp me (‪+966536630999‬). Would love to grab a coffee & a chat. What area are you based in?
Latest post on 08 February 2022 - 07:32
Hello! My family and I moved to Bahrain almost a week ago and I am looking to make some friends while I am here. I am from the states, more specifically Kansas. I love coffee and food so if anyone wants to get together let me know. Thanks!
Latest post on 16 January 2022 - 15:25
Hello I’m new to Bahrain. Been here for close to two months . Life could get quite boring when you’re not working and still job hunting . I’m married with no kids and I love cooking /baking and wi...
Hello, would be interested if the offer is still open! :)
Latest post on 11 December 2021 - 10:57
[quote=Cat2020]Hello! I have been in Bahrain on and off for almost a year now and still haven't met many friends. I am 37, married with no kids, and from the states. I recently moved to Saar. Looki...
Hello I’m new to Bahrain. Been here for close to two months . Life could get quite boring when you’re not working and still job hunting . I’m married with no kids and I love cooking /baking and wine tasting and I’m an avid coffee drinker. I could really use some friends in my life. Could I please be a part of this group .
Latest post on 19 September 2021 - 10:33
Hi, can I join in? There are still a lot of places to explore here, lots of restaurants and coffee shops to try.
Hello, I would like to join you for coffee :). My family and I are new in Bahrain and still looking forward to finding our way here.
Latest post on 09 August 2021 - 12:34
Hello there! I've been looking up things to do in Bahrain, places to go, ways of meeting friends & I noticed your comment. I'm also moving to Bahrain in July! my other half is already there. Actual...
Hi, can I join in? There are still a lot of places to explore here, lots of restaurants and coffee shops to try.
Latest post on 09 August 2021 - 12:32
Hello! I have been in Bahrain on and off for almost a year now and still haven't met many friends. I am 37, married with no kids, and from the states. I recently moved to Saar. Looking for female f...
Hello there ladies! Is the meet up still happening? I’m also looking for female friends, been here for 6 mos.
Latest post on 10 March 2021 - 11:18
would you like to meet for coffee ?
Sure, sounds good
Latest post on 10 March 2021 - 10:57
Yes I am
would you like to meet for coffee ?
Latest post on 09 March 2021 - 17:29
hello nadia. are you still in bahrain?
Yes I am
Latest post on 09 March 2021 - 16:34
Hi all! I just moved to Bahrain from Malaysia for work and was wondering if there is anyone living around Riffa area to hangout with. It would be great to make some new friends..
hello nadia. are you still in bahrain?
Latest post on 03 November 2019 - 21:01
Hi all! I just moved to Bahrain from Malaysia for work and was wondering if there is anyone living around Riffa area to hangout with. It would be great to make some new friends..
Latest post on 09 October 2019 - 03:57
Hello! I have been in Bahrain on and off for almost a year now and still haven't met many friends. I am 37, married with no kids, and from the states. I recently moved to Saar. Looking for female f...
Hi I have been in same state from a longer time. Let me know what is possible to kill this boredom.
Latest post on 19 June 2018 - 16:23
Hello Ladies, I will be moving to Bahrain in July and would love to meet some new female friends :)
Hello there! I've been looking up things to do in Bahrain, places to go, ways of meeting friends & I noticed your comment. I'm also moving to Bahrain in July! my other half is already there. Actually only a few weeks to go :) found it interesting that there was someone else out there making the big move around the same time. Just wanted to drop a message & let you know if I can be of any help, you know there is someone to ask :)
Latest post on 22 May 2018 - 08:21
Hello Ladies, I will be moving to Bahrain in July and would love to meet some new female friends :)
Latest post on 02 September 2016 - 17:28
Hello! I have been in Bahrain on and off for almost a year now and still haven't met many friends. I am 37, married with no kids, and from the states. I recently moved to Saar. Looking for female friends to grab coffee or a drink here and there! Cheers! Hi Cat2020, I've been in Bahrain since October en on and off before as well. Being a wife of a pilot (and no kids) life can get a little bit lonely sometimes. I would love to have coffee together!
Latest post on 03 April 2016 - 05:44
Interested in local friends ?
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 13:55
Hello! I have been in Bahrain on and off for almost a year now and still haven't met many friends. I am 37, married with no kids, and from the states. I recently moved to Saar. Looking for female friends to grab coffee or a drink here and there! Cheers! Hi Cat2020, There are lots of groups you can contact for coffee mornings and events, take a look on this page: http://www.expatwoman.com/bahrain/monthly_bahrain_out_about_Coffee_Mornings_and_Book_Clubs_11258.aspx They have contact details and Facebook pages so you can get in touch HTH EW Emily
Latest post on 27 May 2015 - 16:42
Hello! I have been in Bahrain on and off for almost a year now and still haven't met many friends. I am 37, married with no kids, and from the states. I recently moved to Saar. Looking for female friends to grab coffee or a drink here and there! Cheers!