Trying to have a baby and need to get advice on where in Dubai I can get help | ExpatWoman.com

Trying to have a baby and need to get advice on where in Dubai I can get help

Latest post on 25 June 2015 - 13:49
Hi Natalie, before I have the same problem with you, for 2 years me and my husband did all the natural way but still there is no positive result. One of my friend referred me to this fertility clinic located in Sharjah. We did IVF treatment and now I am 5 months pregnant. Thanks to the great team of New Hope Hospital, they completed our dream of having a family. Hope you will have one soon.
Latest post on 23 June 2015 - 11:28
Hi Natalie! why not try to go to Conceive it is located in Sharjah.
Latest post on 23 June 2015 - 08:03
cheme thank you! Preethihappy I am 26 years old. Do they offer non-hormonal treatments there? I have bought the lady comp baby and started taking my temperature to track my ovulation. I'm really excited and hope it will work with me. I have read that 90% of women after three period cycles manage to get pregnant so I'm trying to stay positive. Oh, you still very young. Have you have a proper examination yet, to make sure your Fallopian tubes are not blocked, the thickness of you lining is ok? There are so many things, I did not get checked until my 30s...and I dont mean to scare but I wish I had, as I had many things going on there. Highly recommend Dr Josza at Healthbay clinic, he is amazing and made things happen for me....but you still young, maybe you just worrying about it too much. dont think they offer alternative medicine, unfortunately..
Latest post on 22 June 2015 - 20:15
my gynaecologist is Dr kouteich in saudi german hospital , he's one of the best , he did my surgery for endometriosis , i waited for 6 months and i got pregnant after that . he gave me a treatment and he followed my ovulation .
Latest post on 15 June 2015 - 18:14
I went to see Dr Mira French ObGyn, IVF. Being menopaused prematurely at 32 y-old, without children, in catastrophic state with my FSH 64!!!. Dr Mira at 1st visit was very careful and advised me to repeat FSH and estradiol after 1 and 2 months and spent a lot of time to explain about health and fertility improvement I became pregnant naturally 2 months after 1st visit following the advise, recommendations of Dr Mira- you would not believe!!! About her-www.drmiraivfdubai.com or www.drmiragynecologist.com You should see her+++
Latest post on 12 June 2015 - 18:26
Natalie I'm in the same position as you , been TTC for a few months. After the first month I started using the simple ovulation kit to show when I was ovulating. Sure enough I got a smiley face every month but didn't get pregnant . After three months of this I went to the doctor who told me I definitely was not ovulating and these tests are not reliable at all!! So the firs thing you should do is head to a doctor and get checked out before you even consider a treatment plan whether it's herbal or ivf. My regular GYN at Health Bay went done the route of natural and supplements etc before moving onto anything else.
Latest post on 06 June 2015 - 17:01
cheme thank you! Preethihappy I am 26 years old. Do they offer non-hormonal treatments there? I have bought the lady comp baby and started taking my temperature to track my ovulation. I'm really excited and hope it will work with me. I have read that 90% of women after three period cycles manage to get pregnant so I'm trying to stay positive.
Latest post on 06 June 2015 - 14:14
I am trying to get pregnant, but sadly no luck yet. Seems to be a coomon problem in my family. Do you know if there is a gynecologist in Dubai, who uses natural ways to help women get pregnant? I am not keen on using fertility treatments, as I had horrible problems when I tried using the pill some years ago. How old are you? If you are close to 35yrs old, I would just go for IVF, Fahik clinic is v good
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 21:14
It's best to track your ovulation. Sending baby dust your way!
Latest post on 03 June 2015 - 19:29
Thanks wickedangel_78. I will try to get a hold of your suggested ingredients and start using them. Pinkdiamondz thanks for your positive reply. Made me feel really happy and motivated to try a fertility monitor. I am going to order the Lady comp baby today and try it together with suggested herbs. The lady-comp results seem to have better results and I have read further positive comments about it. I'll keep you up to date :) Thanks again
Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 09:48
Hi Natalie, We tried for a few months and I thought it would be so easy, I bought the Clearblue digital fertility monitor from the USA and boom 1st month I got pregnant. I thought I knew all the days of my ovulating to try but I guess my body needed to be percise as the machine tells you the window you have to try and conceive. Of course I took vitamins from GNC and my husband took the men vitamins also. All in all the recipe produced our dd. I did go to Fakih fertitlity and asked them to test my eggs and blood and what not and they did and they told me everything was on target to get pregnant so that was reasurring to start the fun! Best wishes and all the baby dust your way.
Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 09:35
11 months is not considered long. Are you taking any vitamins/ folic acid? Are you using a fertility friendly lubricant like conceive? Manuka honey 12+ mixed with cinnamon is said to help in fertility and conceiving. Are you tracking your ovulation?
Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 03:18
We have been trying for eleven moths now. Than you for the advice, I will try to contact them :) Furthermore, I looked around expatwoman's webpage for suggestions and come across lady comp baby in the family section. It seems to be an interesting fertility monitor. Have you heard of it or know someone having used it? The results seem amazing, so perhaps it's worth a try?
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 17:27
The Dubai Herbal and Treatment Centre offer fertility treatments. Perhaps you can try them for alternative therapies. All the best to you :)
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 15:48
How long have you been trying?
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 15:41
I am trying to get pregnant, but sadly no luck yet. Seems to be a coomon problem in my family. Do you know if there is a gynecologist in Dubai, who uses natural ways to help women get pregnant? I am not keen on using fertility treatments, as I had horrible problems when I tried using the pill some years ago.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY