British Embassy | ExpatWoman.com

British Embassy

Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 16:43

9 jobs being advertised for the British Embassy - not one of them can issue/renew a passport to hard working expats!

Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 10:00
The salaries are totally ridiculous, who would want to work for 10k or sometimes less? I am always quite shocked at what they are expecting for peanuts. What they get - monkeys, but not the intelligent ones Is this really appropriate?
Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 08:56
does anyone know what the embassy actually does? My friend needed some assistance the other day and the emergency phone number wasn't answered and the message said 'in an emergency we aim to get back to you within 5 days'. Sigh...
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 23:32
The salaries are totally ridiculous, who would want to work for 10k or sometimes less? I am always quite shocked at what they are expecting for peanuts. What they get - monkeys, but not the intelligent ones
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 20:01
The salaries are totally ridiculous, who would want to work for 10k or sometimes less? I am always quite shocked at what they are expecting for peanuts.
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 18:22
'Jobsworths' and 'not fit for purpose' is what comes to mind when the words 'British' and 'Embassy' are spoken one after the other ?
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 16:53
I am just being bitter and twisted as I went last June for an employment test. It was a farce, and they made me wait outside the security gate for 20 minutes as I arrived early. As we all know there are loads of air conditioned cafés to hang out at around there whilst you are all suited and booted - not. The salaries are laughable too, but that is possibly why the same jobs keep being advertised.
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 16:46
I was going to apply before I saw the salary offered :(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY