Congratulating Geordie Expat | ExpatWoman.com

Congratulating Geordie Expat

Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 17:39

Geordie, on this auspicious occasion we'd like to welcome you to the stage to say a few words.
Reaching 4000 posts is no mean feat. You've battled hard and thought up many a witty retort to get here.

How do you feel about reaching this landmark?

How would you like to celebrate?

Congratulations. May your user name last a long time and your reincarnations be few (and easily recognisable)

:win: :win:

Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 05:48
Brilliant!!:balloon:
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 01:37
Absolutely brilliant chezmoi :cool: Thanks OD, fingers crossed I will still be here tomorrow!
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 00:58
Absolutely brilliant chezmoi :cool:
Latest post on 29 May 2015 - 00:24
Congrats GE you have done well Avoiding the sound of the deadly knell Thats quite an achievement especially these days Navigating the rules can feel like a maze 4 thousand posts yet alive and well You must have quite a tale to tell We all walk the tightrope with fear in our eyes For the slightest faux pas can bring our demise Oft when our post count is nearing its might A ban comes upon us, what a fright Oh the shock of trying to log in Only to realise our names in the bin The trauma and horror of being locked out We cannot even bang on the door and shout To let everyone know we're out in the cold There's no other option but to make so bold And re join again in another persona But Its so much harder over and over And then we return all new and reborn Treading with care but a little forlorn If only the mods could feel our plight They might not so quickly snuff out the light Our plea is quite simple and to keep to the point We're not trying to put any nose out of joint Our relapses infrequent and mostly quite random Its not like we err with total abandon Indeed most of the rules we vie to uphold When spammers attack we do readily scold We care for the forum as well as the mods We certainly wont let it go to the dogs But light-hearted relief is surely not bad So please could sometimes a little be had? The odd bit of rhyme wont cause any woe I don't understand why its a no no And a fun TNT could increase the fold For the rest of the time we'll do as we're told ?
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 18:20
T'would be good if each ode accelerated one's post count instead of it being ill-fated If each ode counted for ten posts or the like it would be like one was one some sort of post-bike pedalling merrily towards 10k instead of bannings which really turn one's hair grey
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 18:15
I'd love to make poems, but I don't think I can. Odes, as we know. can lead to a ban. As much as I like to hit my ten grand. It ain't gonna happen if I go and get banned. (again)
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 18:09
Wonder how much they pay to have someone spend their Thursday night stamping out potential TNT's. Hope it's a lot!
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 17:58
SD get odeing you'll rack up a might let's get the 10k before you head to the Northern White
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 17:54
I wanted to hit 10k and 5 stars before I leave. Not gonna happen :(
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 17:51
There's nothing to fear, you have done no wrong (apart from writing your post as though it's a song) I am deeply worried about the status of Daz I fear she has fallen, alas, alas Daz is the one who does not have dairy and the others too are silent, it's so scary Who will you be on your next time with EW? We once had a Geordie, more famous than you And those are tales of EW legend, folklore when one approached EW with worry and awe
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 17:47
At this moment in time I can't think of a rhyme As I am far to busy Getting myself in a tizzy Trying to think of a new user name For my next round of fame This may be my last post But I won't be a ghost Have a great weekend And long may we reign (sorry!!!!) :party:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY