JBR Extra Parking Lot | ExpatWoman.com

JBR Extra Parking Lot

Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 19:35
I need to rent an extra car parking space in JBR. Unfortunately we have only 1 car parking space. My building is asking for 1500 AED per month for the extra spot. Does anyone know a tower / community in JBR asking a reasonable fee? By the way, Murjan public parking is always crowded & does not work for me. That seems an excessive amount to pay. Have you tried to negotiate with them? For our second space we paid a one off fee of 1,000 which was for an extra fob to open the barrier but that was about five years ago. Obviously we were very lucky! I have negotiated with the management but our building (Al Fattan) is very strict with its rules with which it is very famous for! They do not have any discounts. 1000 AED for one time is very reasonable. Which community is that? May be even after five years, they still have a better deal than the one I have now...
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 19:16
I need to rent an extra car parking space in JBR. Unfortunately we have only 1 car parking space. My building is asking for 1500 AED per month for the extra spot. Does anyone know a tower / community in JBR asking a reasonable fee? By the way, Murjan public parking is always crowded & does not work for me. That seems an excessive amount to pay. Have you tried to negotiate with them? For our second space we paid a one off fee of 1,000 which was for an extra fob to open the barrier but that was about five years ago. Obviously we were very lucky!
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 17:40
I need to rent an extra car parking space in JBR. Unfortunately we have only 1 car parking space. My building is asking for 1500 AED per month for the extra spot. Does anyone know a tower / community in JBR asking a reasonable fee? By the way, Murjan public parking is always crowded & does not work for me.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY